The (Parenthetical) accepts quarterly submissions from Writopia writers ages 6 to 11. Our submission period for inclusion in Issue Ten: Spring 2017 is now open. We look forward to reading your submitted work!
Here’s how to submit:
- MAKE SURE YOUR PIECES ARE THE BEST THEY CAN BE:
– REVISE! Please be sure to check with your instructor to make sure your pieces are polished and submission ready.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
– you may submit up to two pieces (only one may be long-form)
– maximum of one long-form piece (no longer than 10 pages or 5,000 words; you may submit one chapter of a novel as long as the novel is complete and the chapter is polished)
– maximum of one additional short-form piece (no longer than one page or 500 words)
– we do accept collaborative work from up to three writers per piece; each writer that is a part of the collaboration must submit the piece through their own submission form
– we do not accept excerpts other than single chapters of completed novels
- ASK YOUR INSTRUCTOR TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
– must be completed with your instructor while in workshop or a private session
Older Writopians, please submit to The Ellipsis…