What to Do in a Crowded Elevator
by Felix Badde
“Try to get to the door and escape.”
- Try to get to the door and escape.
- Wish that you took the stairs.
- Look at all the buttons and wish you could press them all to make a light show.
- Listen to the quietness that makes everything uncomfortable.
- Flash a smile at everyone who looks at you.
- Count the floors until it’s your floor.
- Try not to get super squished.
- Listen to the dings as the door constantly opens.
- Think about the freedom once you’re out.
- Remember to have this list.
- Finally, after you get out say to yourself, “Always take the stairs.